Following terms and conditions apply for registering and placing a request to E-Arts Nepal:
- The price of the artwork listed in the Site does not include taxes, duties, handling and shipping which will be charged as per the applicable rates. The information provided during registration or modified at the time of finalizing a purchase will be the final billing and shipping address for delivery of the artworks.
- All invoices shall be raised by E-Arts Nepal based on the registered or modified information provided by the buyer, and payments will be accepted only from the registered buyer. In case a payment is received from elsewhere, it may either be returned or result in a delay in processing the order until decision made by the management of E-Arts Nepal.
- The artworks will be delivered / shipped to the buyer when all necessary documentation related to tax, transportation, etc. are duly completed, and the payment has been received in full including all relevant additional charges. Shipment insurance costs will be included in such additional charges, unless specifically advised otherwise by the buyer.
- All the information provided at the time of registration will be assumed to be accurate and any changes must be informed to E-Arts Nepal immediately. E-Arts Nepal is entitled to act on the basis of the information provided and may seek further information, verification or clarification, it may feel necessary.
- If the buyer chooses to collect the artworks himself from E-Arts Nepal, he/she must do so within two weeks of clearing the payments. Storage and insurance costs will be applicable at the complete discretion of E-Arts Nepal if the artworks are not collected within this time frame.
- E-Arts Nepal is authorized to exercise complete discretion in (a) acceptance or rejection of orders received (b) the illustration and description of artworks for viewing and sale.
- All artworks displayed on the website are supported with an ‘Authenticity Guarantee’ from the seller E-Arts Nepal will issue the same for every artwork sold from its website.
- E-Arts Nepal is not obliged to provide any physical preview of the artworks either before or after the sale. It is in no way liable for the condition of the artworks. Condition reports are provided on request which are based on the information provided by the seller. If E-Arts Nepal realizes that there is a significant difference in the physical work compared to its appearance on the website, an email will be sent to the buyer mentioning these differences, and E-Arts Nepal will wait the buyer’s decision to proceed ahead the order.
- All foreign currency exchange rates for the purchase are made on the existing market rates at the time of buying. The prices will be ’rounded off’ for ease of reference and do not necessarily reflect the exact exchange rate used for calculation during invoicing.